Monday, March 26, 2007

Karate Sport Action Classic, March 31

For those of you not going to the WKA tryouts this weekend, Karate Sport Action is holding their annual tournament this Saturday, March 31. I could not find any information on the web, but you can contact Eric for more information.

Eric Tremblay, 450-430-3735,
karatesportaction@yahoo.ca

Centre Culturel Therese de Blainville
120 blvd du Seminaire

Ste-Therese, Quebec

$50 one event, $10 each additional event

Registration, 8:30 am
Tournament starts 10:00 am

2 comments:

Norm said...

Many of us will be at the WKA Ontario Regional Qualifier, but if you're not, why not go to this one? (Callum - you won't have to fight Aditya :)

This is a nice tournament just north on Montreal (2 hour drive) that Pro-Style attends each spring. I would go if not for the qualifier. I may have a flyer for this - I'll try to bring it in Wednesday night and post it on the board.

Norm said...

FYI, Callum and Ian will be going to Karate Sport Action this weekend.